||A Data Warehouse that Contains Your Key Performance Metrics
TransitFACTS Oracle 10g Enterprise Data Warehouse
Our TransitFACTS Data Warehouse receives daily input from most popular transit systems:
- Fixed Route Scheduling Systems
- Farebox and Smart Card Systems
- Automatic/Manual Passenger Counting Systems
- Computer Aided Dispatch
- Automatic Vehicle Location and Geographic Information Systems
- Coach Operator Management Systems
- Para-transit Scheduling Systems
- Human Resources/Timekeeping/Payroll Systems
- Accounting Systems
- Incident and Risk Management Systems
- Vehicle Maintenance Systems
A unique and valuable feature of TransitFACTS is our proprietary Error Correction Module. This feature extracts data from the farebox systems and corrects or defaults fields such as Route, Driver and other elements that the TransitFACTS Ridership Data Mart determines to be incorrect. Fields that are incorrect are correlated with the Fixed Route Scheduling system and compared with other subsystems to cleanse the data. TransitFACTS Error Correction allows transit agencies to scrub and cleanse their data automatically and salvages records that would otherwise have to be discarded.
Request our presentation of the Genfare International (GFI) farebox data Error Correction Process as presented at APTA's TransIT Tech conference in Las Vegas, NV in February 2006.
Our Error Correction Module has been enhanced to equate Ridership and Revenue with a Bus Stop. Now Transit Schedulers can determine optimum Stop locations by reviewing Ridership by bus stop (STOP_ID).