||Join our team!
On Time Consulting Services Inc. is a Business Intelligence development firm, specializing in the Public Transportation Market, and is based in Yorba Linda, CA.
We have an Enterprise Data Warehouse product for the transportation industry, TransitFACTS, and are seeking Business Intelligence developers who can provide complete lifecycle implementation.
This individual must be a self starter, have excellent communications skills, the ability to interface with a vibrant user community, develop final specifications and can work on-site at the client's site or work from home via VPN.
- Oracle Warehouse Builder developer with 3 years of documented OWB experience.
- Extensive knowledge of Oracle Forms and Reports
- Minimum of 7 years experience as a database administrator and have the ability to translate logical data models into physical data base designs.
- 10 years of information systems experience. Should have 5 years experience with Oracle and recent experience with Oracle 9i or 10g database engine and extensive experience with PL/SQL and Oracle Data Warehouse tools.
- Previous experience as a Database Administrator or Developer with 10 years of contracting experience.
- Minimum three years experience with Oracle OWB (certification a plus) and be ready to be interviewed by someone with equal knowledge.
- He or she must be willing to travel at least 50% of the time at the beginning our projects, and less than 50% in the mid to later stages of the project.
- Previous experience as an Oracle trainer is also preferred.
No third parties résumés will be accepted. We are not sponsoring H1-B candidates at this time. Contract to hire is preferred.
We are always looking for candidates in the following areas of expertise:
- Lawson Software (Applications and Technical)
- Oracle Professionals who are skilled in Oracle DataWarehouse and OWB with Oracle 9i and 10g.
For a look at who and what projects we are working on please visit our projects page under Oracle and Lawson.
If you are an independent contractor seeking a project, or an individual seeking a permanent position with an exciting, growing consulting firm, we would enjoy hearing from you.
Send us your résumé, and a brief description of the position that you are interested in.
Send your résumé in MS Word Format to email@example.com